Wednesday 23 December 2009

Modern Wedding Card


Above is a wedding card I made for Sharon at work.


I took inspiration from the wedding invite which was black with purple highlights.

The stamp is by Blonde Moments from Art from the Heart. I stamped in VersaMark on the black card and then I dusted on Blonde Moments embossing pigment in Sugar Lilac. The vellum has stamped with Versamark and been dusted with Sugar Pink embossing pigment. I then sprayed the card with hairspray to set. The heart vellum was attached with brads and the words with vellum dots.

1 comment:

  1. HI Rachel - a very unique and elegant wedding card - love the swirly stamp and the overlay.
    Wishing you a very happy 2010 - look forward to seeing you on Jan. 9th!
    Love, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message