Friday 5 November 2010

A Win and Another Set of Christmas Cards

I was fortunately to be chosen as the random choice winner at Fab ‘n’ Funky for Challenge 46- Keeping it Clean and Simple. I can't believe I won.

Below are another set of Christmas cards. I've nearly finished all my cards for this year.




The snowflake paper I found in my collection. I don't know who it is by.
The snowflakes have been cut out using Cuttlebug dies and then chalked.
Rock Candy Distress Stickles has been added to the centre of the large snowflake.
The sentiment is by Craftwork cards.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win Rachel. Love the soft aqua colour scheme, and the CB snowflakes are fabulous. Two beautiful cards!
    Have a great week -
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message