Saturday 9 June 2012

Pocket Silhouettes

Here is my latest card. I have used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set from Stampin' Up.


I have used this weeks sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


I have used the following items in my card

From Stampin' Up
Baja Breeze Cardstock
Elegant Soiree pattern paper
Pocket Silhouettes Stamp set
Old Olive ink
Cake Crumb Seam Binding Ribbon
Scallop trim border punch
Pearls
Stickles - Rock Candy

I would also like to enter my card in
 Craft Your Days Away Challenge  #47 Bingo. I have chosen Pearl, Ribbon/Lace, Glitter


 /

8 comments:

  1. So simple and sweet. I love the contrast of the kraft seam binding ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favorite sets ever! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Rachel - Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake is one of my favourite SU colour combinations.
    Hope you are having a happy weekend - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love Baja Breeze! The ribbon is the perfect accent! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely CAS card, and very elegant, too! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the special touch from the Seam Binding. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and lovely! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This lovely thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck.

    Caz CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message