Sunday 6 January 2013

Pink Dragonfly

I got a Cuttlebug for Christmas so I have used my some of my new die and embossing plates to make my latest card.
 
 
I have used the following items

Paper Artsy - Squiggly Ink Top and Tails 3 Stamp set
Stampin' Up - Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp set
Paper Artsy-  Open Dragonfly Cutting Die
Spellbinders Nestabilities -  Labels One
Spellbinders Shapeabilities -  Grommet Tags
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Ink- Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink and Versafine Vintage Sepia
Card - Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and Pool Party, Bazzill card in pink
Base card - Craftwork Cards softie pink
Lots of pink pearls
 
I would like to enter it in the following challenges
Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge 48 - Anything Goes 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel - I hope you are enjoying your new CB. The Nestie Labels look very classy on this pretty card, and I love the grommet tag. Beautiful pearls too!
    Thank you for joining us again at ITP - good luck, and hope to see you soon!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel

    I love your gorgeous CAS style card - that dragonfly looks fab on those nestie shapes!

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink.. see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very cute and sweet card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message