Thursday 26 April 2012

New Home Card

I made the following card with a stamp I bought from Lili of the Valley from their new shop in Farsley.




I used the following items

Promarkers - Orchid, Leaf Green, Powder Blue, Buttercup, Pink Carnation
Copic pens - E47, R46, Y17,E35
Derwent coloured pencils - Grey and Green
Archival Ink -Black
Lili of the Valley Stamp
Glossy Accents
Congraulations from stash
Paper from Crate Paper Restoration Collection 6 x 6 pad
Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy

I would like to enter it in the following challenge
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog - Challenge 65 Take me HOME.



5 comments:

  1. Ah how sweet, I love this stamp it's so cute. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for entering it into my challenge with Sarah Hurley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel - an adorable LOTV image, and a lovely "New Home" card.

    Hope you didn't get wet through today - hasn't the weather been awful!
    Have a great weekend - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - love the multicoloured sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card,if only moving house was that easy.Goodluck at sarah hurley challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message