Monday 7 May 2012

runway inspired card

I have based my latest card on the photo from runway inspired challenge #11, which is from Christain Dior Fall 2012.


Here is my card


 I have used the following items
Cream card stock
American Crafts Sixth Avenue Queens 12x12 paper
Stampin' Up Mocha Morning Specialty 12x12 paper
Stampin' Up Seam binding Crumb Cake
Silver thread
Brads
Distress Stickles Rock Candy
Silver Label from Craftwork cards
Happy Birthday from Stampin' Up Create a Cupcake set

I would like to enter it in the following challenge


3 comments:

  1. A very elegant and classy design Rachel - the patterned paper is beautiful. A super interpretation of the inspiration photo (love that Dior outfit)!
    See you soon - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the elegant pattern you used and the tone-on-tone ribbon, so much like the belt in the original. Nice job!

    And thank you for playing along with us a Runway Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern, and I adore your sentiment treatment! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message